Thursday 21 May 2015

Inspiring Artist Studios


Doing any kind of art...painting, drawing, art journaling....I love it all! I even love going to art stores....joy! 

As I am doing more painting & drawing now myself I get more interested in how other artists work. I get so inspired by looking at their studios! It makes me want to paint even more.

Here a few to inspire you:



A messy desk filled with paint & brushes, a plethora of books and unfinished paintings. LOVE IT



 sometimes you just have to dig in and get your hands dirty 




Studio. Unfussy, a place to create, make a mess. Lots of natural light. Storage allows projects to be kept. Plants add to the living feeling of the space.


This looks nice - sipping coffee while drawing & painting beautiful work, having a big space to work on; art supplies aplenty at your reach, looking elegantly natural, all while overlooking something peaceful.  
|This is Brita Granström, illustrator|

 

For more inspiring studios visit our pinterest board!  

https://www.pinterest.com/ellaandotto/how-we-love-artist-studios-supplies/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment