Wednesday 18 February 2015

Up & Down - Drunter & Drüber - Upp & Ner

This is how I felt during the last weeks.
My father had a heart operation and things got turned around way up side down. Es ging drunter und drüber - det var upp och nervänt - in the Ella & Otto household!
Something I was struck with how good comes out of bad  - I had lots of friends (+ family of course) helping me out and taking care of my children so they had a "normal" couple/few weeks when I didn't......and then it was overwhelming how close we nearest of the family got.
My dad is fine - not back to his usual self but very much on the way.
Valentines day passed and half term holiday came...."Fasching", the carnival some German regions celebrate got underway and passed...Spring has shown its face a few times...things start to look up again.
I can't wait to get back into work. Here are some pictures I found & loved to get into the spirit.




No comments:

Post a Comment